Panera Bread / cleanliness of restaurant

Nashville, TN, US Review updated:

Every time I have come into the Panera on 21st St. in Nashville, TN, the tables, floors, and bathrooms have been dirty. I often come to Panera to eat and then study for several hours. Not once have I seen anyone come by to wipe tables or vacuum the floor in the 2-4 hours I spend here in one sitting. The bathroom is always filthy; comparable to that of a gas station. Napkin dispensers are often empty, and the most shocking of all, the baseboard in one dining area is completely off the wall and laying dangerously on the walkway. I would advise corporate to send someone out to this location to check on the restaurant and speak to its manager. I love Panera's, but the poor management of this location is truly giving Panera a bad name. The lack of cleanliness of this location is making me want to go to other restaurants and coffee shops nearby instead.

Cu
Nov 10, 2016

Comments

•   Nov 15, 2016

You study at Panera? Well, that isn't very nice. You are basically loitering and taking up space that current customers could be occupying. Why not study at a library?!