Panera Bread / beet, quinoa, citrus salad
I was extremely disappointed with the new salad I had tonight at the St. Joseph, MI store. When the bowl arrived it was less than half full and looked pathetic. I could not find any beets in it, maybe 2 citrus slices and a few broken pieces of pecan. I wish I would have sent it back. My dinner partner ordered a different salad and her bowl was nearly full. I purchased this with a $10 gift card I received for Christmas. I would like to have the card replaced in the hope of having a better experience the next time I visit.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - I have had a very horrible experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)