Panera Bread / bakery
3/18/17 I ordered a Apple Crunch Muffin, and saved it until the end of the day. I love those muffins. However, when I finally looked in the bag, I found that it wasn't an apple crunch muffin, it was a cranberry orange one. I waited all day for that muffin. I was incredibly disappointed. I had a long day, with practice and then a competition, and I was thinking about that beautiful muffin all day.
Can I please have a muffin to make up for the one(or two?) I lost?
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)