Panera Bread / accuracy policy
We enjoy your food. Have eaten at different locations and have given gift cards.
Stores are VERY well designed and clean.
Went to Cafe, 1441 in Williston, VT on 3/12/17. Time : 1:05:12 PM
We had a very nice associate take our order (Kevin?). Super job.an d sharp guy.
Anyway, 1 order for water went in as a soda. I notice at the end of the meal.
Took it to him and he was great. Called Mgr to the register. She offered soda or refund. We took refund. No problem or attitude.
Never did refund before, but noticed the accuracy policy. Wasn't offered anything other than solving the problem very professionally.
You may want to refresh your front end/managers on policy or change your "Accuracy Matters" note.
No big issue, but as a business owner, I try to follow my policies and liked to hear how employees are doing.
[protected]- 6277- 59
Trans #: 5814
No large code
Trans #: 5828
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)