Panera Bread — about my orders
For past 6 months, I have been missing one of the items in my order every time I use the kiosk(for to go order).
First time, they forgot my croutons for my tomato soup. Second time, they forgot my bread for my you pick two order. Third time, they forgot my croutons again.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Chantilly, VA
I complained to the manager that this was the third time I didn't get a complete order, but they acted as if it was nothing to worry about, which is not right.
How is this right that this happened three times to me? I am a customer and they should have a complete order from the start.
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)