Panda Express / family feast scam!

Ordered 4 large containers of food to go. Rice, Chow mein, Orange Chicken and Walnut Shrimp. The genius behind the counter says...Its cheaper if you buy the Family Feast plus you get an extra item. I said are you sure? It didn't make sense. So I did and added the extra item...I move on down the line and to the cashier and rings up a total of 34.80. In my head i added it up to be roughly 24 plus tax! I immediate tell the cashier I was told that the family feast would be cheaper than ordering 4 to go boxes...she said it is. After 3 minutes of teaching the genius cashier basic math, it comes out to be a TOTAL RIP-OFF and they charged an extra 3 bucks for shrimp items! WTF! Needless to say I will NEVER go to bandit express!

Comments

• Mu
      Jul 25, 2014

uhhhh. Actually, from what I can see. Family feast are cheaper, its 30 plus $3 extra for honey walnut since its premium item and its SHRIMP(shrimp are more expensive). So you got rice and chow mien which is 3.50 each plus taxes so 7.00 for both. Orange chicken is 10.00(9.50+tax) and hone walnut are about 14 dollar(3.75+tax). So! all about $33 or $34 depend on taxes. family feast is 2 sides(which is chow mien or rice), plus 3 entree for 32 something plus 3 so about 35. So overall you get more food for about the same price. Maybe the associate feel like you get more food so overall it is cheaper beacause if you order another big entree it will be around $40. Just letting you know.

• Ci
      Jul 27, 2015

It looks like you're the "genius" here. You are basically getting a large entrée for free if you get the feast, so it is cheaper. I don't know how you got $24. So, it looks like you need to be taught basic math, not the cashier.