Panda Express / family feast scam!
Ordered 4 large containers of food to go. Rice, Chow mein, Orange Chicken and Walnut Shrimp. The genius behind the counter says...Its cheaper if you buy the Family Feast plus you get an extra item. I said are you sure? It didn't make sense. So I did and added the extra item...I move on down the line and to the cashier and rings up a total of 34.80. In my head i added it up to be roughly 24 plus tax! I immediate tell the cashier I was told that the family feast would be cheaper than ordering 4 to go boxes...she said it is. After 3 minutes of teaching the genius cashier basic math, it comes out to be a TOTAL RIP-OFF and they charged an extra 3 bucks for shrimp items! WTF! Needless to say I will NEVER go to bandit express!
More Panda Express Complaints & Reviews
- Panda Express - uncharitable manger 
- Panda Express - rude co-workers / manager 
- Panda Express - unlawful and rude employer 
- Panda Express - racial discrimination/bias 
- Panda Express - discrimination 
- Armark Panda Express - re: wrongful termination, retaliation, rodents issues, poor management, hushing employee complaints, and hindering promotions
- Panda Express - teriyaki chicken
- Panda Express - manager and coworker. 
- Panda Express - product
- Panda Express - placing order