Pall Mallthe new style of pall mall

I have been smoking your pall mall super kings red for years now.. Unfortunately due to your news style of cig (including the depressing colour of the packet) i'm feeling forced to change brand!! Which is unfortunate as I loved the taste style and 'feel' of your old style cig!!
I really do not like the new filter (although it dose not actually taste all that different — only the feel) it honestly feels like you are putting an e cig in your mouth! The plastic 'kills the joy ' of my smoking experience!!
So unless you go back to your old packaging and product i'm afraid that you have lost me as regular customer (7x pkts a week @approx £7 =£45 a week!!)
I have been so disappointed with you.. Why / what made you change the style of the cig and the packaging (which is so depressing) i'll never know!!

Ev
Jun 02, 2016

Comments

• Ro
      Sep 03, 2018
    No Company Name - Order that was never delivered and no one called me to correct the shipping error ..
    Elk Grove
    California

order number # 311561 purchased on 12-12-2017 UPS tracking number [protected] They show that the package was to be delivered in australia? I order items all the time and how they got my country mix up is beyond me so please ship me my order to 9630 bruceville Rd 106-144
    elk grove, ca 95757

• Ra
      Sep 04, 2018
    No Company Name - Commercial
    Hartsville
    South Carolina

I watched the new Belk's Easter commercial and something is wrong there regarding the two children in the backseat of the car as it moving down the road. The kid's do not have seat belts on. That doesn't look well on your end. What do you think?