Overstock.com / rip off and sadistic customer service!
Overstock.com offered me a 5% off, on the page I was ordering from, said it would apply at check-out - it didn't. I did a live-chat, which lasted 25 mins. - for $1.32 - I offered to send them a copy of the page - 'Brett' should be fired for keeping me in a chat so long just to tell me 'sorry, can't give you the $1.32, 5% discount', I have spent a couple of thousand $ - and that's how they treat me? That was the last straw - they have disappointed me before.
More Overstock.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Overstock.com - platinum protection plan issues 
- Overstock.com - return scam 
- Overstock.com - returning jewelry 
- Overstock.com - I am thinking I may have to take them to small claims court
- Overstock.com - return scam!! 
- Overstock.com - order # 221141969 two picture frames
- Overstock.com - what's the spam?
- Overstock.com - abbyson nightstand
- Overstock.com - ameriwood home mercer 6-door storage cabinet with multi-colored doors ameriwood home mercer 6-door storage cabinet with multi-colored doors
- Overstock.com - lack of services and disrespectful