Overstock.com / terrible service!

Overstock.com

Do not buy from them or deal with their so called customer service agents. After ordering a lawnchair/cooler on Aug 28th it was supposedly shipped and was sitting in Los Angeles.. After numerous phone calls and emails trying to locate I kept getting the same answer. "If is not there by Sept 11 call us back. Well since it didn't arrive I called them and guess where my package was, your right, Los Angeles! I explained that SINCE it is still there and you helped miss the birthday that is was intended for just refund my credit card. Get this, they can't until it it ships back to them. I refused and asked to speak to a supervisor after a woman with very broken english that was hard to understand still couldn't satisfy me I finally came to my senses and said FINE I'll spend my money elsewhere and will no longer ever do business with them again and rest assured none of my family or friends will either.

Va

Comments

• Cl
      4th of Nov, 2008

DO NOT BUY FROM OVERSTOCK.COM - if you need to return an item you will be charged a re-stocking fee - even if you never tried the item on. This is a rip-off - I will never shop with them again and they will never have control of my MONEY!

• Ca
      12th of Feb, 2010

You're lucky they didn't take 1/2 your money and say the item was "damaged, " simply by trying it on like they did me!