Outback Steakhouseservice

We dined at the Outback in Des Moines, IA located at: 10901 University Ave.; Clive, IA 50325. And we were an impromptu party of 11 that was split between two tables; with 2 separate servers. My bill was under merchant # [protected] - Before arriving, I attempted to do call ahead seating. I called twice & was hung up on twice. One server was great & the other was terrible. He was condescending, rude, & continually forgot things. Food came out at completely random times. All the outback "usuals" were neglected such as the bread & drink refills. We had to ask them to get someone to get our drink & appetizer order after we'd been sitting for like 10 minutes.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Clive, IALike I said - it was treated as two separate tables. Meaning each server had a table of 5 or 6. I can't understand why this seemed to be such a hard task for them? It's so unfortunate bc outback is a favorite. At the end of the meal - it took forever to get our checks & they attempted 3 times to split them unsuccessfully - and at the end - they just split them by table. It was a terrible dining experience which was unfortunate bc we were celebrating a win at the Iowa state track meet. No compensation or discount was offered on our bill - which is crazy given the amount of apologies offered throughout the entire meal. I'm disappointed with this experience & feel that customers deserve a much better dining experience.

Outback Steakhouse