Ourtimefraudulent charges

PM*OurTime is the same as the OurTime site - it's their management company. I had charges (which I neglected to notice) dating back 7 months. Originally about 3 years ago I was on their site, but they gave me such a hard time about the picture submitted (it was a side view rather than close up full face) that I had written them several hateful letters, threatened to close the account, and subsequently did back in 2012. Surprise to me to find out in July 2014 that they re-activated it and had recurring charges for 7 months till I noticed. So here's the deal, with the conferencing in of my credit card bank, the company OurTime only gave me back 2 months' worth (it's their "policy") and tried to tell me that I used the account. Not true. I closed the account in 2012 after going round and round with them about my photo, so I hate them to begin with, and IF in fact I still had it open I should have had recurring charges dating back to 2012, not July of 2014. I'm telling you all this so you know how they will lie to you. I wrote complaints on the internet at that time saying this was the worst dating site ever, AND my email address had changed since back then, then so someone was using the old email. Still, the bank advised to take the 2 months and let the bank handle the rest, so I did. In the meantime, I'm going to tell everyone about my experience so that this company gets the negative attention it deserves. Do NOT trust them and if you use them make sure you get a confirmation # when you close your account - you might need it later.

Mo