Our Time.com / cancellation and then charged my account for another 3 months
First you had a scammer by the name of Thomas Grapes claiming to be an art dealer. After 2 weeks asked for over $5, 000.00. I have his emails and texts should you want then, but I was unable to find him once we were communicating my cell phone. Second I went in and took off the automatic renewal. Then I decided to completely cancel my account and it cancelled it alright, but it charged my credit card for another 3 months. I checked, no emails, no flirts and to hide my profile. Why would I pay $94.+ for something I obviously will not use.
I plan on reporting this to the Better Business Bureau and make a formal complaint against Our Time.com unless my credit card is not charged and I receive confirmation. I thought Our Time was a decent website, obviously I was wrong.
How can you assist me when you don't even ask for my name, address, email or anything to communicate with me. My email address is email@example.com. I would appreciate a response and a conclusion to this issue promptly.
More Our Time.com Complaints & Reviews
- OurTime.com - I cannot find a way to reach this company aside from emails 
- OurTime.com - money scam 
- OurTime.com - made charges 
- OurTime.com - fake moving company 
- OurTime.com - rip off 
- OurTime.com - scammers
- Ourtime - scammer
- OurTime.com - incognito
- OurTime.com - beware of "george bonifant" and his aliases
- OurTime.com People Media - charges without, authorization no way, to stop charges problem with hackers and scammers