Oreillys auto parts / manager david daugherty

Iowa, LA, United States Review updated:

The manager of oreillys in council bluffs Iowa David Daugherty was screwing his assistant manager at place of business I was his wife an people came to me telling me theywas involved with one another I didn't find out about this until he n her ran off to mo to be together there he is still a manager how can they allow this to go on in their place of business the woman's name is Christy pullen n it can be proven cause they are living together in mo an she's prob still workin under him bein meant in several terms how could they screw around on the job in a place of business and still be employees of oreillys any questions I can be contacted at [protected]@yahoo.com

Ja
Apr 27, 2015

Comments

• Be
      Apr 27, 2015

I'm just curious what exactly you think posting this to complaintsboard will accomplish?

• Au
      Apr 27, 2015

Not sure what your post has to do with O'Reilly Auto Parts? Because your husband who worked for O'Reilly's ran off with another woman, empowers you to slam to company he worked for? Sounds like to need to have one of those code readers perform a reality check on yourself.

•   Apr 28, 2015

sounds like she did you a BIG favor by taking this cheating husband off your hands. remember - a man who cheats on his wife will also cheat on his girlfriend.