Oreilly Auto Parts / sold us junk
My husband went to O'Reilly Auto Parts Store in Tuscumbia, AL and bought a bttery for our ford ranger. We put the battery on the truck in their parking lot and that did not help.
He took the battery back in and told the man it was not the battery and wanted a refund so he could buy a starter. The man told him that the battery was used and he would have to prorate the battery so my husband dedided to keep it.
My husband even bought a starter from that does NOT work and they will not take it back either they say he doesn't know how to put one on, so we are done with them.
More Oreilly Auto Parts Complaints & Reviews
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - discrimination / unfair treatment 
- O'Reillys Auto Parts - ripping people off 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - mistreatment of team members 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - battery scam 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - racial, sexual harassment and discrimination 
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - Tension Pulley Assembly
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - unethical behaviour
- Oreilly Auto Parts - the employee was rude
- O'Reilly Auto Parts - service
- O'Reillys in Detroit Lakes - false advertising