Orbitz / Worst experience ever, lost my money!
I had booked a flight via Orbitz website. Few minutes later I received a confirmation email from Orbitz confirming the flight. Everything seemed fine. So, when I showed up at the airport I was told that I no longer had a flight. American Airlines told me that Orbitz had switched me to United. When I contacted United customer service they said that Orbitz had canceled my flight. I then contacted Orbitz and spent many hours on the phone arguing with them. They just continued to blame me and I was told that they even sent me a message about my flight had been cancelled. They also refused to give my money back. I will never use Orbitz again and I highly recommend no one else to use Orbitz!
More Orbitz Complaints & Reviews
- Orbitz - Horrifying service, dishonesty, scams 
- Orbitz - Price Assurance scam 
- Orbitz - Orbitz access America insurance scam 
- Orbitz - Credit card charged, no hotel room booked! 
- Orbitz - annoying promo Emails 
- Orbitz - lost airline ticket
- Orbitz - changed itinerary
- Orbitz - deceptive pricing practices
- Orbitz - car rental
- Orbitz - flights