Orbitz / trying to get my money back after they couldn't book
I tried to book 2 different international flights with them on the 26th of Feb for my husband.
They took money out of our account both times and I had to call them 4 times. to try and get the money returned to the account. Finally I had to have a bank representative on the phone while I talked to them. The last of the money was just returned to my account today.
I was put on hold numerous times while waiting for as supervisor. The last time was for a half hour until I finally hung up and called back and asked first thing to talk to one.
They are sloppy and they show flights that are unattainable due to that "other airlines will not cooperate on that flight".
They also do not have a complaint website or phone number where you can go to talk to somebody who just doesn't mumble "sorry" and then ignore you.
I went to Priceline and got the flight I wanted within 10 minutes.
I wish there was somewhere I could go to and lodge a complain with somebody that would actually care.
More Orbitz Complaints & Reviews
- Orbitz - Horrifying service, dishonesty, scams 
- Orbitz - Price Assurance scam 
- Orbitz - Orbitz access America insurance scam 
- Orbitz - Credit card charged, no hotel room booked! 
- Orbitz - annoying promo Emails 
- Orbitz - charging my account and cancelling my rental
- Orbitz - lost airline ticket
- Orbitz - changed itinerary
- Orbitz - deceptive pricing practices
- Orbitz - car rental