[Resolved] Opodo / flight from simferopol to larnaca cyprus - booking ref 5l9wn1

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I booked a flight on Opodo website from Simferopol Ukraine to Larnaca Cyprus with Ural airlines for the 15th and 16th November 2016. It was a two legged flight. Opodo misled me when paying for the flight they stated I will get a discount and no service charge will be charged, but when the final total came they charged me for the service charge. They also charged for me using a debit card, 10 euros, a very excessive amount.
They also did not give me a chance to include check in baggage with my ticket when I was first purchasing teh ticket on their website.
So when I got to the airport Ural airline charged me 35 euros for checking in my bag from Simferopol to Moscow on 15th November 2016 and then anther 50 euros to check my baggage in from Moscow to Larnaca on 16th November 2016. Even though it was just one ticket I had bought.

• Resolution statement

• Opodo Customer Care's Response, Nov 23, 2016

Dear Kurshid,

Thank you for your posting your review here and giving us the opportunity to help you.

Regarding to the Opodo´s administration fee, we kindly inform you that as it is stated in our General Terms & Conditions, read and accepted before purchase that Opodo charges for the service provided for the search, comparison and assistance in the booking process.

Should you wish, you can provide us your booking code / Opodo´s booking reference number so that we can check the details for you.

• Opodo Customer Care's Response, Nov 29, 2016

Dear Kurshid,

Thank you for the details.

However, we regret to inform you that we can not find any booking with this code.

Please kindly check it and provide us the correct booking code/reference number.

Thank you.

• Updated by kurshid, Nov 29, 2016

The flight details are once again - booking reference 5LN9WNI - booked on 25.10.2016 on opodo website - cost 136.19 Euros
    Airline Ural airline - flight number U6 2842 leaving simfereopol to Moscow on 15 November at 20.10.
    Then leaving from Moscow to Larnace Cyprus on 16th November 2016 again leaving with Ural airline .
    booking under Khurshid Zaman - email [protected]@yaahoo.com.
    I hope this is suffiecient to find the booking.

• Opodo Customer Care's Response, Dec 02, 2016

Dear Kurshid,

Thank you for the details.

We kindly inform you that one of our agents is now checking your case and will get in contact with you shortly.

Ku
Nov 20, 2016

Comments

• Ku
      23rd of Nov, 2016

Booking code was 5LN9WNI. The point is as I was making the booking opodo's website offered to waive this fee but when I came to pay, this fee was back on and I ended up paying 10 euros more than I was promised. You have not addressed the baggage fee of almost 80 euros charged by the airline once I was at the airport. Opodo did not give me an opportunity to include my checked in baggage when making the booking. Of course the cost is much higher when you pay at the airport. I was charged baggage fee for each leg of the two legged flight.