OneTravel / beware of being cheated!
I booked a flight via OneTravel. And I spent about two hours on the phone trying to cancel it. Before that, I called several times but their line was always busy. When I finally reached someone I was told that cancellation fee will be charged. I asked how much it would cost and the rep told that cancelation fee is $50. The last time I called he said $70. When the flight was finally cancelled, I found out that not only I was charged $100 for cancellation fee but I also did not get a full refund! I feel like I was being cheated from the very beginning. Besides, the agent promised that I will get a full refund, but I never received my money back. Don’t deal with OneTravel and better book somewhere else.
More OneTravel Complaints & Reviews
- Onetravel.com - scam 
- Onetravel.com - no refund for cancelled flights
- [Resolved] Onetravel.com - scammers 
- Onetravel.com - don't use them
- Onetravel.com - misleading contracts
- OneTravel - horrible customer service
- OneTravel - refund
- OneTravel - total fraud
- OneTravel - scam but you can fight them!
- One Travel - notification