onegreatfamily.com / Incorrect information; asked for removal and they say they cannot
I wrote to onegreatfamily.com and about two things:
-- the information posted about me is entirely incorrect
-- my nephew - who is a minor - Googled himself and found a listing there. He was very upset about it and asked if it could be removed.
I asked them to delete both listings and they refused. This is their response:
Thank you for contacting us about your privacy concerns. We are unable to remove your information from our site due to it being public record and information entered by one of our clients (most likely someone in your family). We are currently working on a privacy setting that will allow you to go into the site and set your information to private. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
I don't have any patience! If I'm Googled a rough approximation of my birth date appears. Even though it isn't quite correct, it's still personal information and I have not given anyone permission to share it.
I think they have a lot of nerve taking the approach "too bad for you". That's just wrong.
More onegreatfamily.com Complaints & Reviews
- One Great Family Website - Rip off scam 
- One Great Family - Unauthorized charges 
- One Great Family Website - Billing issues 
- onegreatfamily.com - Money scam 
- ANC One Great Family - Scam, dishonest company 
- onegreatfamily.com - Unethical behaviour
- One Great Family - Unauthorized credit card charges
- One Great Family/Family History Research - Took money from my account before trial period was up
- One Great Family - Cancellation
- OneGreatFamily - Unable to cancel direct debit