Olive Garden / treatment

1 Chillicothe, Ohio, United States Review updated:

On Saturday, February 2nd, around closing time, I was having dinner at Olive Garden when I was very disappointed in how staff was being treated as well as over hearing the customers complianing when they walked away. This one waitress was doing her best to fulfill their needs and they were rude to her every chance they had. This was a group of 6-8. They had ordered meals that could get refills. Every time they needed refills, she put the order in and they would keep getting on her for taking to long. She tried to explain to them that she was waiting for the meals to be cooked and would help them with drinks and such. They even walked outside and when they came back in made it loud and clear that they were being treated badly and that their food was taking to long. I believe that they had their orders filled 2 maybe even 3 times in this time period. I even over heard them telling a manager that their son had Autism and that he deserved his meal for free. Toward the end of the evening, when paying for their bill, the waitress went to go ring everything up to be paid, and at this time I overheard them say how easy it is to make compliants to corperate and get gift cards to have their meals for free, and they are doing it again. I also heard a couple of them say lets get out of here before she gets back. At this time, I got up from my table and went outside, because I was going to get there license plate number if they were ditching the bill. I was able to get the photo, then walked back in and waited for the rest to leave, making sure that all was paid correctly. Against my better judgement I did walk over to their table and get a name that was signed on the bill. Her name was Susan Sharadin, and yes I did report it as well to the manager on duty. I wanted them to know that the waitress was not at fault during this whole situation.

Zt
Feb 4, 2019

Comments

• Be
      4th of Feb, 2019

Just because their son has autism does not mean that he should get his meal for free. Face it it seems like they cannot afford to feed their child in that case they should not be spreading your legs. IT is a shame that people like that exist. They would complain about anything to get their meal for free. You should have helped them out by directing them to a soup kitchen so that they can feed themselves. There are places for families like theirs.

• Mr
      5th of Feb, 2019

Parents like you are the reason people hate Americans to the point of bombing us.