Olive Garden / mixed up the orders - ordered vegetarian and got chicken
09/13/17 - Roanoke Valley View Olive Garden, Virginia.
I am a vegetarian and I ordered Grilled Vegetable & Cheese Piadina today. Few others in my group also order Piadina but they had ordered chicken.
I started eating mine since I got my order earlier than the others. There were two waitresses serving us and they mixed up the order and I got chicken Piadina. Later they found out that and replaced mine with a Veggie Piadina but there was not even a single word of apology. Religiously I don't take meat and it was really disgusting to know that what I had was chicken. It was my office team lunch and I couldn't really react to it on the spot. But this is really making me mad and upset. This is not what I expected from Olive Garden.
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management 
- Olive Garden - food poisoning 
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional 
- Olive Garden - pork in the meat sauce 
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!! 
- Olive Garden - take out
- Olive Garden - yonkers cross county location
- Olive Garden - chicken
- Olive Garden - poor quality/service in johnson city, tn
- Olive Garden - food/service