Olive Garden / food service/waiter

1 Syracuse, NY, United States

Today we visited the Olive Garden, Erie blvd east, Syracuse, ny

It was about 1:30. The six of us were seated almost immediate. We were also looking for a 7th person. Advised our waiter that we would proceed. Drink order - 2 waters with lemon, 2 lemonades and 2 teas. Waiter asked if we were ready to order too. We said yes.
2 appetizers, one soup and salad and three entrees. We waited and waited. Finally after asking our drinks came. 2 waters no lemon.
3 lemonades and 3 teas. We advised the waiter that the order was incorrect. Since each was a refill he advised to just keep them. Ok. A few minutes later the 2 appetizers arrived. Within minutes the salad and bread arrive. Before the salad bowls were passed out the rest of the meal arrived. We were like what???!. Derrick, the waiter, apologized. Needlessly to say I was upset. The manager came over and explained that she would remove the appetizers from the bill. We said ok. We requested more sauce for pasta dish.
10 minutes later I asked what happened to the sauce. He said that they were really busy preparing for a large party and he would get the sauce as soon as possible. Another 20 minutes and he returns. Never once did he offer to refill the water, lemonade for or teas.
I left the restaurant feeling like my I don't matter to Olive Garden. I am very disappointed about the service my family received.

Helen brunson