Olive Garden / food products/service

1 Huntsville, AL, United States

On October 18, 2018, my family visited the Olive Garden Store #1021 which was a bad experience. First, we had to wait about 20 minutes for bread sticks although we were told 3 minutes (as we watched others nearby receive fresh bread sticks). Next, we placed our orders and two children meals were ordered and the waitress Jiordan asked if we wanted the children drinks in kids or regular cups. One was kids and the other regular. We ordered 3 soup, salad, and bread sticks and an order of alfredo dipping sauce We received our salad and still no bread sticks. We finally got our first bowls of soup and all were cold! We sent back for a different kind Tuscana and it was watered down more so that it was running over the sides of the bowl. It had no flavor and it was cold. We only received one round of bread sticks the entire night for 5 people. It took a long time to receive a second refill of salad. Our waitress would come out to check on the surrounding tables and walk by our table and never would acknowledge us there. Since it seems that we never was going to receive any salad, breadsticks, nor hot soup we asked for our tickets so that we could leave. We were surprised at our prices because we never saw the price on the menu for the soup, salad, and bread sticks. The Manager (Her name was Sherita, not sure) could not even tell us the cost of the soup, salad, and bread sticks either. We were charged $10.99 and had we known that was the price, then we would have ordered an entree instead. . We were charged for a soft drink instead of as a child size. The waitress had suggested this, therefore I don't know why she still charged a child for a large drink. I was overcharged for the alfredo sauce and when I brought it to the waitress attention, she just stated, "Oh that is how it rung up and walked off. I was charged $7.49 and the menu stated $5.49. I finally caught her and asked for a manager. The waitress corrected the soft drink and when the manager came over she corrected the overcharge amount of the alfredo sauce. It was hard to tell if she corrected it because the ticket the Manager brought back was hard to see because the ink was running out. I was very disappointed because this was a reward special night for my children.

Sh