Olive Garden / five cheese baked ziti

1 Raleigh, NC, United States Review updated:

A friend and I ordered 2 orders of baked ziti inside the Olive Garden store 1378. It took them 10 minuets for them to approach us and take our Togo order. Then I told them I want 2 orders of baked ziti with extra sauce and extra cheese (because it's always dry) they bring out my Togo order and it was a VERY SMALL PORTION nor did it have extra cheese or extra sauce So I asked them to remake it because I always have left overs when I dine in and I knew forsure it wasn't the correct portion (its wasn't even half of the Togo container size at least ) so then management comes out (johnathan Osborne) and brings the same two orders of ziti out with additional container with just ZITI NOODLES AND A LITTLE BIT OF SAUCE ON TOP AND HAD THE NERVE TO ADD SOME GARNISH ON TOP OF THE CONTAINER OF NOODLES and says ( here goes some extra noodles ) since you said it wasn't the correct portion ... that was so unprofessional when he could have just took 10 extra minutes out his job to remake it the correct way ... for all I knew he could have at least put the extra noodles in the container for me to make it like he half way cared!!! This was just unacceptable I don't like the way we was treated I'm late for work Nd now with nothing to eat because I had to deal with this. And a careless manager!! I come to this location often actually came 5 days ago and dined in and the portion was great every time I order Togo it's always less they care less ... this was very unacceptable ... my father is head of the local news station and I would hate to have to put this location on the news !!

Olive Garden

Ja
Jun 24, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      24th of Jun, 2018

could start going somewhere else