Olive Garden / extremely rude manager and bad policy
My wife, son and I went to Olive Garden a few weeks ago. My son dropped one of his retainers out of his case, but he did not realize it. Once we got the realized what had
happened. My wife called the manager to ask if anyone had found the retainer. The manager rudely told her that OUR POLICY is to throw out retainers immediately ! We would never save anything like that for anytime.
The retainer cost $250 dollars to replace, and so between the cost and abruptness of your manager this was doubly painful. We shall never be eating at Olive Garden again.
We shall inform our friends of what happened. An apology should be a minimum course of action.
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management 
- Olive Garden - food poisoning 
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional 
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!! 
- Olive Garden - bad service! 
- Olive Garden - 92553
- Olive Garden - food/service
- Olive Garden - complaint about the food, the service, and the gm in lawton, ok.
- Olive Garden - salad
- Olive Garden - unusual poor service