Olive Gardencredit card payments

On May 26, 2018, my family and I went to the Olive Garden in Anderson, South Carolina to celebrate my granddaughter's graduation from high School. The service was good and the food was great but when we went to pay the bills there was an issue. The server didn't tell us he had mixed up the cards. Instead he swiped my card twice for a total of over $180.00 for a $82 plus bill and three times for over $260 plus for a bill of $98 plus. I find this very unacceptable.

I am traveling from Ohio, and my daughter's debt card was made unavailable for her to withdraw the money she needed for the Holiday weekend. We talked with the manager but the server didn't talk to her until after swiping the cards numerous times.

I have visited Olive Garden and love the food for years. But I find this appalling that the server didn't talk to us about the issue and we could have corrected him with no concerns, in fact it is funny about the mix up of the cards. However him not letting us know about the issue is unbelievable, is that the way they are being trained now? I am thinking about not returning to Olive Garden again, and I am telling my friends.

I await your response.