Old Navy / fraud and cheating!

I received a request of credit from Old Navy. I didn't ever apply for Credit from Old Navy. I think this needs to be investigated as someone is using my information to request credit. This seems to be credit fraud!

Comments

7th of Aug, 2008

Most likely, Old Navy had nothing to do with this. You may be victim of Identity Theft, which is the fastest growing crime in America.

Unfortunately, retailers can only do so much to protect you from this fraudulent activity.

When you received the notice of credit application you should have contacted the 3 major credit agencies and put a fraud alert on your information. You could have then contacted Old Navy at 1-800-Old-Navy to get more information about the application and inform them that you believed it to be fraudulent.

Unfortunately all retailers get customers and employees that victimize other people with fraudulent use of their personal information. There are steps you can take to correct this and protect yourself in the future.

Old Navy is a respectable company. I'm sure they would be more than happy to research your concerns.

• Ka
      23rd of Aug, 2010

i had the same problem, I never got one bill from old navy and then one day I get a bill from a debit collecter saying i owe 236 to old navy.. I never received a card or etc. I sure never went in a bought things with a invisible old navy card..

8th of Dec, 2012

Old Navy fraud department was contacted by me after being rerouted 7 times.
    Someone opened an account with my SS no#.I had first, been alerted last week
    by ID.GUARD Dec 2012.When I go in to a store to open an account I have to show
    id, then my credit is checked.Correction to Kayla b90 a fraud alert cannot
    be put on your credit without a police report to send to one credit bureau.
    Old Navy's fraud department claims that they have closed the account, should I
    recieve a bill (which means criminal has my address)for the 1 item to just throw away
    the bill.There is to be an investigation, but I have not recieved a letter just that the account was closed.Because of our home being robbed I used that to send to the credit bureau.I feel as though Old Navy is the "get away driver".

• Ke
      18th of Sep, 2017

The same thing just happened to me today. The debt collector he said called me to collect my "debt" I had in 2010. This is strange. I was not even in this country in 2010.

• Ed
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Old Navy - Shirt price
    San Antonio
    Texas

Was gonna purchase a shirt that was on clearance for 5.49. Rang up as 17 dollars, questioned why it was more expensive and all the clerk did was rip the price tag off and said it was mislabeled

• Fr
    Old Navy - Super cash
    Tampa
    Florida
    Oldnavy.com

I purchased 142.00 USD worth of items at Old Navy and expected a 50 dollar super cash reward. I only received a dollar certificate. In the last years when I have participated in Super Cash, it had been $10 for any 25 spent now it is only up to a 75$ purchase. I am disappointed if I don't get this resolved I'll return my whole purchase.

• Rb
    Old Navy - manager
    overland park
    Kansas

My manager aleks at old navy had told another employee that i was being fired which you are not allowed to talk to another employee about an employee and especially not in a situation where someone is getting fired, i thought it was unprofessional and disrespectful.

• Ph
    Old Navy - sign in
    Israel

I lost my password and received one by email but everytime i put it in because I would like to make a purchase the site says that there are technical difficulties. Please help ASAP

• Hi
      31st of Oct, 2018
    Old Navy - Regarding refund check
    Herndon
    Virginia

Hello,

My name is Hiral Pathak. I received a refund check on last week and I misplaced it and now I am not able to find it. My mail certificate number is 569803011943. You can check that I have not used it. I called customer service dept and they said we can not do anything with it. it's a $99.79 check. please do needful.

• Ro
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Old Navy - Survey coupon code not accepted
    Bellevue
    Washington

Hi am regular shopper in old navy and I completed my surveys and got the coupon code but when I gave the bill and coupon codes the cashier said the code is expired but in the survey it says it's valid for 3 months ( please help and correct me if am wrong ) both the survey codes got rejected