Office Max / refused to replace defective cartridge!
I ordered office supplies in August from Office Max - enough to last me for a while. When I opened an Office Max brand Remanufactured Ink CXartridge in December, I soon found it was defective--no yellow ink. I contacted Office Max, requesting a replacement and was refused since I ordered the supplies more than 30 days ago.
Whether it's 30 days or 300 days, when I open an ink cartridge, I expect it to be of good quality. Office Max says I had thirty days to "inspect it" for defects. By the way, when I placed my original order, it took more than two weeks for the color cartridge to arrive. Office Max had somehow left it out when they packed my order--so it arrived separately toward the end of August.
It would cost Office Max next to nothing to replace their defective product, unfortunately, their shoddy customer relations has cost them a customer.
More Office Max Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot - scam tech services 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Depot - charged for desk, order canceled without knowledge and not delivered
- Office Depot - dishonest company that lies to customers 
- Office Depot - fedex shipping
- Office Depot - ink cart. recycling
- Office Depot - appalling treatment and false accusations of shoplifting