Office Depot / rude employee
Rude Customer Service
Visiting the Montrose Store on Sunday October 11, 2010 an employee named Jason asked if I needed assistance. I stated I had a question and waited while he finished with other employees. After asking my question he began to be rude, claiming to know all there is to know about Windows products and when I told him he was not knowledgable of adaptive software he was even more rude.
I said never mind, I would go some where else and walked off. Jason then began to shout at me across the store to continue shopping. When I reached the otherside he began shouting to others about the incident. I walked up behind him and stood quietly listening to the insulting remarks. When he finished he turned and saw me. I stated next time you should wait till your customer is not in hearing range. Turned and walked off he shouted at me to get out of 'His" store. I said no I had every right to shop there. He said he would call the police I said go ahead.
He humiliated me, and upset me. I tried to call for my husband and he continued to insult and upset me. I am blind and needed my husband to leave the store. I did ask to speak to the store manager he claimed he was the store manager knowing all the while he was not.
I asked for his name and he told me husband to get me out of the store so he could give my husband the information. I said no and my husband supported me. He then proceeded to throw something at my husband. I told him he would be hearing from my attorney.
This is the worst I have ever been treated by an employee of Office Depot- Just becasue I am blind did not give him the right to treat me with disrespect and order me out of the store. Please do not shop with Office Depot until they openly apologize and treat customers with disabilities with the respect they deserve.
More Office Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot - scam tech services 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Depot - Deceptive marketing/false advertising/ poor customer service
- Office Depot - HP Printer/ Copier and scanner
- Office Max - Employees
- Office Depot - employee
- Office Depot - charged for 512gb ssd (2x) sent 256gb ssds twice - mistake or fraud?