Office Depot — horrible customer service and refusal of credits due for orders returned over 20 days
Order placed 1 printer $524.29 Oct 29. We received 3 printers, we refused to sign or accept the order for 2. Nov 2 we received 2 credit emails #[protected]-001 & [protected]-001 each amount $524.29. 5 days later I called about credit OD credit card told it would take 7-10days. Nov 15th called back because credits not issued spoke to "Jan" assured me both credits wld be back on card by Nov 15. Called back Nov 16 still no credit, spoke Manager "Janicie" who assured me receipt printers confirmed and credits would be expedited. Nov 20th called bk I was told someone at OD cancelled the credits so OD had to reissue. Spoke to Janet (CCU) Supervisor Ext 1212154 who said a temporary credit would be put on OD card. Called bk Nov 26 spk to Tevin (Supervisor) who told me it would be another 3-4 days.
More Office Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot - scam tech services 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Depot - warranty service is awful
- Office Depot Store in Huntington Beach - CA - office depot services 
- [Resolved] Office Depot - charged for order that we didn’t ask for
- Office Depot - laptop and service
- Office Depot - the worst experience with retail ever!