Office Depot / terrible experience
This is crazy and totally uncalled for behavior. I have been a P/T Vendor at O.D for 3 years and have loved this store # 530 have worked there through 2 other managers and helped my B/F get on there. He has worked there a year and been a decent employee as well as I have received many compliments on my work & have exceeded past managers expectations of my work, helping through B2S times and cleaning as a relationship builder in my Tech area. Lester Good started O/D approx 6 months ago and has almost cleaned out any decent employees, not allowing for yearly raises and the clincher, he's now trying to say that my b/f and I are all over each other in public displays, which to me is as bad as slander, I would never cross a boundary as that. let alone give any reason for this sleuth to cause my job harm or my B/f. He has harassed my b/f to the point that when I walked into the store to buy a 700.00 37 in TV, Lester harassed him & wrote him up & I was no where near him. I see a witch hunt going on. I have no had hours there myself for 2 months & have had no reason to be there, but if I shop there Lester harasses my b/f. My B/f & I were recently married & I buy so many things there for our wedding, I know most other employees there as I mentioned I've had 3 years experience with these people. And never ever had an issue as this. It's ridiculous! I've contacted my supervisor and am finding any way possible to help my B/F feel secure, We are not kids we are middle aged w/ grown kids and this is just stupid behavior.
More Office Depot Complaints & Reviews
- Office Depot - this is regarding our return policy (i'm an od employee) 
- Office Depot - scam tech services 
- Office Depot/ Protection Plan - failure to honor the plan on a timely basis 
- Office Depot Recycle Scam - ink cartridge recycle scam 
- Office Max - Max Assurance Service Contract - worst service ever: no assurance at officemax's max assurance 
- Office Depot - employee
- Office Depot - charged for 512gb ssd (2x) sent 256gb ssds twice - mistake or fraud?
- Office Depot - services/products
- Office Depot - customer service
- Office Depot - hp laptop acquired at your store less than a year ago in tucson off irvington