Ocwen Financial Services / morgage rip off

ocwen financial services
Phone: 2513705348
My story reads just like most of the others that I have read. My husband got caught cheating, threw him out; I continued to make the payments on our morgage through 12/07. I got laid off and called the "morgage servicing company" to explain my situation. I was told that there wasn't anything they could do until I was late. I started trying to refi with "surepoint lending" (That's another complaint). Surepoint told me not to make 01/2008 payment because we would close before it would be considered late. We had never had a late payment in 30 months. At the last minute they said that they changed their criteria and I missed it by three points. I started trying to work with the damn dot heads to resolve my late payment for 01/2008, and do a mod on my loan. They agreed to me paying $600.00 a week for 4 weeks until I caught up. The first payment they posted to someone elses account. Callled me a liar. So for in 2008 they have lost 3 payments. They had me listed in foreclosure and current at the same time. Finally got the mod. Done and they stuck almost $7, 000. On the back of the loan. They also returned two payments back to me uncashed. To me that says that my morgage is paid in full.

N  22nd of Nov, 2011 by

Ocwen Financial Services - Fraud/Poor Service
Ocwen Financial Services

During the middle of a short sale of my home in California, my loan was sold to Ocwen Financial Services. They now refuse to honor the previously agreed to arrangements made with the previous lender. After an additional month they agreed to the sale but want to keep the HAFA ($3, 000) dollars for themselves and will only approve the sale if they keep the money. Sounds like FRAUD to me!!!

It is nearly impossible to contact Ocwen except through a call center where an appointment must be set with the representative. However, Ocwen now states they are keeping the money because one document (Arm's Length) was signed by the buyer in the wrong place and resigned, clearly stating BUYER. Each "appointment" results in the same story as they are reading a script. Calls placed to the office take routinely between 30-45 minutes just to get through, just to be told you must make an appointment. Ocwen will not release direct numbers to the representatives. I see why now once I have dealt with them.

They are trying to expand the process to go past the approval letter time frame. My guess is to allow them to back out. This company lacks all scruples and should be avoided at all costs.
N  7th of Dec, 2011 by
Ocwen's biggest problem is efficiently communicating with customers. Should you have any further inquiry about how to fight/deal with Ocwen, please don't hesitate to contact me to urostar@adinet.com.uy.
I was a Supervisor with Ocwen some time ago. Believe me, I know them a lot!

Ocwen Financial Corporation Logo Ocwen Financial Corporation