Ocwen Financial Services / morgage rip off
My story reads just like most of the others that I have read. My husband got caught cheating, threw him out; I continued to make the payments on our morgage through 12/07. I got laid off and called the "morgage servicing company" to explain my situation. I was told that there wasn't anything they could do until I was late. I started trying to refi with "surepoint lending" (That's another complaint). Surepoint told me not to make 01/2008 payment because we would close before it would be considered late. We had never had a late payment in 30 months. At the last minute they said that they changed their criteria and I missed it by three points. I started trying to work with the damn dot heads to resolve my late payment for 01/2008, and do a mod on my loan. They agreed to me paying $600.00 a week for 4 weeks until I caught up. The first payment they posted to someone elses account. Callled me a liar. So for in 2008 they have lost 3 payments. They had me listed in foreclosure and current at the same time. Finally got the mod. Done and they stuck almost $7, 000. On the back of the loan. They also returned two payments back to me uncashed. To me that says that my morgage is paid in full.
More Ocwen Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- Ocwen - president & ceo phone number 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - scam and fraud! 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC - mortgage rip off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - getting ripped off 
- Ocwen Loan Servicing - loan modification 
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - sheriff sale
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - mortgage servicing
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - mortgage fraud
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - no one will help me save my home after it was awarded to me in the divorce
- Ocwen Financial Corporation - repair of bathroom floor from water damage.