Ocwen / lies, poor communication and poor customer service

We have been trying for going on 2 years to get someone to work with us and do a refinance or a loan modification. Two years!!!

You never speak to the same person, always a person in India and no two computer systems have the same information on it. No documentation of what you spoke about, and if I did not have sense enough to keep up with taking names, dates of conversations and good notes of what was told to me, you would think I was a complete lunatic.

Each time I send in a payment we first started out with the payment going towards June. But each month I send in a payment the payment goes backwards. This month our payment goes towards APRIL 2008. Amazing, I was under the impression that after June came July, how it goes backward is...I cannot even put into words. I do have records of payments and when and how much was sent.

It would appear that when you have a telephone conversation that Ocwen never documents anything. You cannot even make payments online.

During the two year stint, we have experienced 45 minute waiting period on the phone, a person that is reading from a script that has no relevance to what you are speaking about and ending the conversation with a false hope that someone finally understood what you were trying to convey or a continuance of transferring, transferring, transferring only ending up to the number that you initially called in the beginning.

Trust me...there is no difference from the loan modification department than the payment department, than the payment arrangement department than the collection department. They are all in the same room. India.

If you start a class action suit, please count us in.

Va

Comments

Mz
  6th of Oct, 2008

Yes - I agree totally. My experience is similar. I would be happy to participate in a class action lawsuit against Ocwen. They are disgusting people to work with. They don't return phone calls if you can put one in their voicemail. Most of the time the box was full and we couldn't leave messages. I sent emails with a return receipt on it, most of them were not returned. Ocwen needs to be shut down.

Ne
  6th of Dec, 2010

My experience with Ocwen is similar. Voicemail hell and the right hand not having a clue what the left is doing. I would consult a realtor you can trust. They will have the ability to verify what the status of your account is with the courts. I got plenty of scary bogus letters and varified via same plus other resources that most of it was not: Find the best applicable lawyer near you for INITIAL FREE counsel regarding your rights. Trust me, it will amaze you what you will learn. MAY WANT TO REFER TO THIS SITE AND ALSO DISCUSS PROBABILITY OF A CLASS ACTION SUIT. COUNT ME IN IF THAT IS THE CASE! NEOBLUEYES@GMAIL.COM
It took me a year of due diligence via phone, repeat applications, a journal documenting all of my efforts, and emails to get my HAMP agreement after I was refused once and sent an in-house bad deal which I refused. My orignal loan was sold 3x in 6 months! I talked to an ombudsman along with several different alleged Ocwen departments, 2 lawyers, and several realtors to aquire info regarding MY rights. I finally got my agreement, it is noted as rec'd (certified and on web) but all other info is skewed. So far...so good. DO NOT LET THEM SCARE YOU. Defend yourself in all ways imaginable! Best Wishes, Britt