Nwp & Vertex Multifamily Services / Overcharging & Unable to Get a Hold of
I just moved into a new apartment and when I got my first water bill I was floored. I had a 10 day billing cycle and they wanted to charge for a full month even though the contract I signed with the lease says that they are to prorate the first and last month. I have been unable to ever speak to a live person or to leave a voice message even during their regular business hours which I believe are inadequate since they are based in Florida but serve people all across the states. I have sent at least one email a day for over 2 weeks and have never received a response and the last 6 emails come back saying they are undeliverable even though I send the message through their website.
This is EXTREMELY bad business practices and is on the borderline of crookery. This company needs to be put out of business.
More Nwp & Vertex Multifamily Services Complaints & Reviews
- NWP Services Corporation - Unjustified increases in 1 month period 
- NWP Services Corporation - over billing 
- NWP Service Corporation - Billing malpractices 
- NWP Service Corporation - Price gouging on utility/water 
- NWP Services Corporation - Fees 
- NWP Services Corporation - OVERCHARGING 
- NWP Services - Charged gas bill for summer 
- NWP Services Corporation - Unauthorized charges 
- NWP Services - $5.00 Service Fee 
- NWP /Waterstone - overcharged