Nuera Telecom / Sales

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I received a call from a Private Caller with the number displayed. It was sales of Nuera Telecom. After the call I wanted to call them back. I re-dialled the displayed number. To my surprise the number got connected to a house. When I complained to the sales, they said that computer displays any available number in the system. Beware, Nuear is a fraud. How on earth they survive so long swindling people openly and no one can take any action against them?

Comments

• G0
      5th of Apr, 2010

I signed up with them and used the service for two months. Initially I got a call from a sales rep who got my number from a friend. The sales rep gave me a sweet deal with very special international rates. Even the deposit was cut to less than a third.

To my surprise the company charged me the full deposit amount, and I called them back. They promised to return the money but never did. When I got my bill there was a shocker, I got charged for calls I didn't even make, I was keeping a log as well as comparing to my cell phone bill calling to the access number. In addition, I was getting charged the full international calling rate.

I cancelled the service. Don't fall for this scam.