Norwegian Cruise Line / Horrible service, rude staff, poor quality food!
I took a cruise on NCL, the Dawn, this summer to Bermuda and the Bahamas. There were 10 of us - 5 rooms on deck 10. Various problems - horrible service, rude staff, lost shoe from luggage, room keys that wouldn't open causing us to lose the use of 1 room for the first full day, poor quality food. Whenever we tried to get help the response from management was terrible and very rude. An expensive pair of shoes was lost out of my luggage when delivered to my room (rip was in luggage and 1 shoe was missing) and they said it was my fault. I should have not given them my luggage to move on board. Everyone was rude. We got yelled at by staff for the simplest of requests. I would NEVER travel on NCL again.
More Norwegian Cruise Line Complaints & Reviews
- Norwegian Cruise Line - No customer service at all 
- Norwegian Cruise Line - Worst experience ever
- Norwegian Cruise Line - Room,service and food
- NCL Cruises - Cruise on NCL Dawn Aug. 23 to Aug. 30 
- Norwegian Cruise Line - Leaves a lot to be desired
- Norwegian Cruise Line / NCL Corporation - ncl sky - cruise to cuba - week of dec. 21
- NCL Cruise Line - unauthorized room charges.
- Norwegian Cruise Line / NCL Corporation - deal that I found on travelzoo 
- Norwegian Cruise Line / NCL Corporation - wrong information and disorganization
- Norwegian Cruise Line / NCL Corporation - bahama cruise from miami july 27-30 2018