Norton Internet Security / duplicate renewal charges
As per my VISA statement dated February 14, 2013 a deduction of $78.39 covering Norton Annual Renewal [protected] ON was completed.
I have since received a notice to an old unused email address(firstname.lastname@example.org) stating Norton Internet Security coverage expires May 8, 2013 and my credit card will be charged automatically for one year protection CAD 69.99(plus applicable VAT)
I do not wish to see another deduction from my VISA account.
This notice was sent by Symantec(email@example.com)
Sandra A. Bailey
More Norton Internet Security Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - technical team scam.
- Norton - norton antivirus subscription
- Norton - norton security 
- Norton Security Standard - norton's (antivirus) incompatability with 'windows live mail' 
- Norton - unauthorised payment and abusive customer service man