Norton Automatic Renewal / keep getting reminders authough paid annual renewal 22nd jan 2009
I have found that Norton are actually taking subscriptions twice. After not realising that by upgrading an account with a new email address, your old details are not automatically deleted/overwritten, we were paying for the old product (Norton Internet Security) and the new (Norton 360).
If users change their email address without updating details on the Norton 'My Account' page, you risk not receiving renewal warnings.
After two years of pulling my hair out, I have decided to take my money elsewhere. Maybe this will encourage Symantec to be more Sympathetic.
p.s. I should say that after an hour talking to Symantec staff in India and the USA from the UK, the staff seem OK, just let down by systems.
More Norton Automatic Renewal Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam 
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment 
- Norton Corporation - iyogi.net support full of fraud 
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed 
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal 
- Norton - norton antivirus 
- Norton - unauthorised payments 
- Norton - overcharged norton antivirus 
- Norton - unauthorised credit card transactions, complaints team rudeness & unethical behaviour 
- Norton - norton 360