Northern Tool / Husquvarna 2454 riding mower

Northern Tools
Phone: 336-506-6837
I purchased my Husquvarna Riding Mower early October 2008. Within he 30 days I had to call Northern Tools regarding an hour meter and an oil leak. After two times hour meter came in right, as far as the oil leak a female manager told me to take it to a warrenty dealer in Mebane, NC. They had it for a week, ad replaced slump gasket. I parked it in te garage over winter. Took it out late May of 2009 and rode it around my yard. I noticed another oil leak. I took it back tot he waarety dealer. They said it was a warped crank shaft. Because of this the vibration casued the oil to leak at the gasket. They informed me to take back to Northern Tools, which I did that very same evening. The assitant manager questioned why I took it to Mebane, NC. instead of bringing back to them to colfax. I told them the female manager told me to take it to Mebane, NC. and not t Northern Tools, in which she was in the office and did not want to speak to me. They did not want to refund my money or give me a new Mower. They wanted to ship my Mower off to Colfax. The reason they did not want to refund my money was they said it was not in the thirty day sale period. In which I did exactly what I was told by Northern tools in order to try and get my mower fix. Also, once oil and gas had been added to it that it was subject to no refund. However, their the one that added te oil and gas to the mower when I purchased it, at no time did I added oil or gas myself. They called me back the next day they were going to give me a new mower in which they did. As soon as I got it I took it to my mechanic, which he told me everything was ok except it was a late 2006 model which was stored in a warehouse for two years. The service when I did pick up this mower at Northern Tools in Burlington, NC. was very poor to say the least, they did not help load this alone on my trailer, their attitudes was very negative towards a customer and unacceptable. It is a shame that I was going to continue business there however I am not giving them my money as a customer along with people I know in the present and near future. I would hope you take heart to this matter for the ones representing your store in Burlington, NC is giving you a bad rep.

N  30th of Oct, 2010 by
you can reach the vice president of customer service direct at 612-859-4987.

Northern Tool + Equipment Logo Northern Tool + Equipment