Nordic Track / customer service

United States Review updated:

I haven't even purchased the product yet but checked into the customer service piece and found there was absolutely no concern for the purchaser. I was shocked that the company was unable to tell me where I could go to test the treadmill I was interested in. After 4 phone calls and a week or two of emails that led to nowhere, I got to talk to an operator. She was unable to furnish me a phone number that I could actually speak to someone at corporate. When you phone corporate, you are put on hold until you can't wait any longer. I was told by the operator that I should purchase the treadmill and return it if I didn't like it. Please, anyone out there interested in buying fitness machines, run from Nordic Track or anything sold by the parent company, Icon Fitness. Its a real shame because I have a cross country ski machine purchased in the late 90's that is awesome. I have never had a problem with it. I can't say the same for my treadmill that is not fixable because they stopped making the console for it. DO NOT DEAL with this company!

Feb 7, 2015

Comments

• Ni
      5th of Sep, 2009
    Nordic track - cracked walking board
    Nordic track
    Pacifica
    California
    Phone: 650-738-2897

I have less than 500 miles on my C2200 and I just cracked the board right down the middle. Of all the parts that could break, this was one I wouldn't have guessed.