Nokia Mobile Tech Support — cover stolen in nokia repair centre
I have had issues with my Nokia handset since I got it, and have had to send it off for repair three times. On the 3rd time I expressed my disappointment in a note sent with the handset, as a result my handset was returned to me without the back cover. I believe this was done spitefully by the repair agents as I was unhappy with their ability to repair the handset satisfactorily.
When I complained I was told to buy a new back cover!
I sent my handset to Nokia securely packaged via a reputable courier chosen by Nokia, it is then in the custody of Nokia repair centre and their responsibility to ensure it is returned as it was received. To simply tell the customer that Nokia have lost part of their phone and not take any responsibility is very unprofessional for such company.
More Nokia Mobile Tech Support Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Co - Operation United Kingdom - winning prize 
- Nokia C2-03 - video player not working properly 
- Nokia - ongoing nokia promo 
- Nokia - nokia-turkey, connecting or disconnecting people 
- Nokia Promotion Head Office - i am wrili a winnar 
- Nokia UK Promotion - kindly confirm the correctness & geniuneness of this official announcement of draws of nokia