Nokia Mobile Promotion / lottery
I got a text to my mobile on September 5th regarding a Nokia Mobile Promotion in Nigeria that i have won a Sweep draw held their.
So, it asked me to contact to this no. +[protected] or email@example.com to Dr. Ibrahim AbuBaker.
Well, i did and they asked me money for the DHL, VAT Fee, United Nation Anti- Terrorism and i paid for all this AED 50, 000
Because it sounded so real when i contacted the person and for the e-mails like documents and Certificates.
Secondly, they said they transfered the won prize to Nokia London Head Office because of the late payment and the won prize is making a big issue in Nigeria.
So, there Dr. Anthony Floyd was in charge of the won prize - +[protected], firstname.lastname@example.org.
I asked him if they could directly transfer the money to my own country. And they agreed, then they asked the VAT Fee, Insurance and Security, Late Charges and finally to the Activation card. I already paid for now AED 30, 000.
It was difficult, very hardly i paid all this with a great stuggle to get the won prize.
They gave me the bank details STERLING TRUST BANK PLC.
About Mrs. Linda Brimgham - email@example.com.
All this they have mailed us the Certificates, Court issued documents and mails which looks so real with signatures of the President of Nokia..
If such a Big thing is going around the world destroying the company name..Why is there no action taken?
For anymore details, i can forward the mails.
More Nokia Mobile Promotion Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia Corporation - nokia steel hr
- Nokia Corporation - raya shop
- Nokia Corporation - display problem (partial display)
- Nokia Phone (Nokia 6) - phone has been dead
- Nokia - international calling offer 971556682088