Nokia Mobile Promotion / lottery

United Kingdom Review updated:
4.5
I got a text to my mobile on September 5th regarding a Nokia Mobile Promotion in Nigeria that i have won a Sweep draw held their.
So, it asked me to contact to this no. +[protected] or africa.nokia@live.com to Dr. Ibrahim AbuBaker.
Well, i did and they asked me money for the DHL, VAT Fee, United Nation Anti- Terrorism and i paid for all this AED 50, 000
Because it sounded so real when i contacted the person and for the e-mails like documents and Certificates.
Secondly, they said they transfered the won prize to Nokia London Head Office because of the late payment and the won prize is making a big issue in Nigeria.
So, there Dr. Anthony Floyd was in charge of the won prize - +[protected], nokia-reload@hotmail.com.
I asked him if they could directly transfer the money to my own country. And they agreed, then they asked the VAT Fee, Insurance and Security, Late Charges and finally to the Activation card. I already paid for now AED 30, 000.
It was difficult, very hardly i paid all this with a great stuggle to get the won prize.
They gave me the bank details STERLING TRUST BANK PLC.
About Mrs. Linda Brimgham - linda@sterlingtrustbank.com.
All this they have mailed us the Certificates, Court issued documents and mails which looks so real with signatures of the President of Nokia..
If such a Big thing is going around the world destroying the company name..Why is there no action taken?
For anymore details, i can forward the mails.

Comments

El
  5th of Nov, 2008
please is there any current promotion going on in Nigeria that they are giving out prizes? pls give me a phone number i can call to confirm.Thanks
El
  5th of Nov, 2008
someone sent a massege to my sister that she has won 250, 000 naira a nokia prize, i just want to know if a promotion is going on in nigeria sponsored by nokia, if so what are the procedures of redeeming the prize?
Fa
  8th of Nov, 2008
hi i got a mail from noika company thats mr paul kain. he told me that i have won a prize of 250000pounds. so to clear .when i told i will clear. then they have told me that the parcel was send to dhl. from there i have to pay my order no is sc/1383 from dhl mr abdul ahmed told to me that i have to pay for the courier 226 pounds they i told them i can pay half coz if i got that one i will send it.they told me ok then i payed half of that. but again they told me that the parcel was stop from the spain. so i have to fill a world bank form for the terrarisst so i have to pay 1200 euro then aslo i told them that i cant pay so much money.if u want u can send me so i will send the amount that was gone from ure side. they promise me that they told me how much that i can pay i told them i can pay 250 dollar .so i have made the payment to the name given by paul kain that name was Mr.Eghosa Odiase so i have transfer that amount but there is no response from them.so i want to clear whether this is true or false. coz they told me that they will not cheat.hope that u will answer my coment.waiting for areply
Sa
  26th of Nov, 2008
Today, I have received a sms on mobile from Nokia Africa that I my mobile number has won the prize of 500.000.00 dollars so I should contact the number +2348075464031 and send an email to (africa.nokia@live.com)
I am trying to mail but my mail not delivered to the address. What is this all I want to know
Al
  29th of Nov, 2008
my mobil number has won50000000 dolars on the nokia mobil promo
Ta
  11th of Dec, 2008
I live in Suriname and I also got a textmessage today from nokianig09@live.com and phonenumber +2348038657571 that I've won a prize of 250.000 .00GBP my textmessage said:
"Congratulations!!! Your mobile number have won for 250.000.00 GBP in the NOKIA END OF YEAR PROMO .for your claims contact +2348038657571 And nokianig09@live.com"
When I read it I was very cool about it because nobody can win so much money just by owning a nokia mobile phone.The only thing that I did was going to the website of www.nokia.com and I saw the complaintsboard.And I laughed, I feel very sad for every one who believe it and reacted on this textmessage.Why I was so cool, is because I often get these kind of emails in my mailbox .These kind of textmessages and emails are from Nigeria. A friend of me had once reacted on an email and lost a lot of money, so I'm aware of these pranks and frauds!
Bg
  5th of Feb, 2009
i live in mongolia and i also got a textmessege today from nokia4africa@live.com and phone number +2348056848416 that i have won a prize of 110000 pounds my textmessege said.
Ba
  18th of Feb, 2009
i live in china, and i also got mail today from nokiapromo20@ymail.com and phone number +2348063306809 tahat i have won a prize $800, 000 Dollas (Eight Hundred Thousand Dollas) my mail said . woow
Ha
  12th of Apr, 2009
Nokia is a highly reputed co. This type of activities to be stoped the nokia company has to take immediate action against these people. In order to save poor people.

A well wisher..
Sv
  2nd of Jun, 2009
I live in Ukraine and also got a text message 30.05.2009 from email co. nokia@live.com and phone number +2348020740758 that l've won a prize of 100.000.00GBP my text message said: "Congratulations! Yuor mobil number have won for 100.000.00GBPinthe NOKIA AWORD centr in LONDON!"
Ok
  27th of Sep, 2009
Today i have got the msg from nokia office (as there was no number displayed apart from nokia office name )that i have won 255000 euros as a spain draw. i have to contact at 34634012763 or email nokiaspainpromo@yahoo.es. what is this ? I know this is fraud .why cant you just stop it. i will take every one in consumer affairs offce. this is not fair. this is open cheating. it should be stopped. Nokia have to do something solid and one thing that is not on how they got our number.
Az
  24th of Oct, 2009
Same messages goes over the world. I live in Azerbaijan and got same message today.
DONT TRUST TO SUCH MORALLY DEPRAVED PERSONS.
No one in the world going give you 50 000 000$ for FREE!
To
  26th of Feb, 2010
I have receide a sms on my mobile saying i have won money. I would like to know if nokia is doing yearly promotion am in South fricaA
Ve
  6th of Apr, 2010
please inform me about the concerns of the nokia fraud what dangers is it with your personal information.

Nokia Logo Nokia