Nokia-mobile Cell Phone Model 5800 / new mobile short-circuted owing to faulty charger supplied
I bought a nokia mobile cell phone model: 5800 on 07/12/2008 from the nokia outlet/shop at abu dhabi mall in abu dhabi, uae. I sent the same to my son in mumbai, india, as a gift. To his and our utter disappointment, the mobile phone short-circuted due to an apparently faulty charger supplied with it. I have been trying to ascertain if my sn can take the mobile phone to an authorized service center in mumbai, india for getting it repaired or if he does so, it will render the 1 year - uae warranty given on the product, null and void... ? But to my dismay I have been directed to call one telephone number after another. Though I have been told verbally that the warranty will not be void, nobody is prepared to give this in writing so as to document it in case they go back on it... !
P. O. Box: 30702
Abu dhabi, uae
More Nokia-mobile Cell Phone Model 5800 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks