Nokia Lumia 730 — poor quality product
To whomsoever it may concern
I have been a loyal customer of Nokia since last 7 years. I have been using two Nokia phones since these past years. But the incident that took place yesterday has shaken up my trust over the quality of product that Nokia is delivering.
I have bought Nokia Lumia 730 a month ago on 11.01.2015. The cost of the phone is around Rs. 15, 000. Yesterday on 16.02.2015 it fell from a height of just 2 feet, It fell on its backside with cover on the floor and its glass is cracked in several places. There are so many phones in the market which have a strong screen glass including the many of the Nokia Models. This damage has occur because of the poor quality of the product.
I went to the nearest Nokia care and they are telling me that the replacement of screen will cost Rs. 8300, which is not at all reasonable and also unbearable after the purchase of a costly product.
I would request you to look into the matter and find a solution for it as soon as possible.
More Nokia Lumia 730 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Co - Operation United Kingdom - winning prize 
- Nokia C2-03 - video player not working properly 
- Nokia - ongoing nokia promo 
- Nokia - nokia-turkey, connecting or disconnecting people 
- Nokia Promotion Head Office - i am wrili a winnar 
- Nokia UK Promotion - kindly confirm the correctness & geniuneness of this official announcement of draws of nokia