Nokia India / scam and cheating

1 United States

I have purchased my Nokia 6300 on 28/01/2008 from a distributor in Faridabad. It started creating problems somewhere in Dec'08, so finally I had to take it to the Nokia Service center at Sec-15 Faridabad for the first time on 7th Jan 2009 to get it repaired. The problem was that the cell gets switched off itself and blinking lights on the display it would take more than 15 minutes to restart and then again switch off itself.The service center repaired the phone and I collected it back.But the problem persisted again a few days later. I had to resubmit it on 14th Jan 2009.They again repaired it and this process continued for 4 TIMES till the warranty of my phone got expired on 24th Feb 2009. Now when I again went with the same problem to the Service Center they said that I will be charged for repairing my phone.I communicated to Nokia customer center too through e-mails, in the beginning they assured me of repairing it under warranty but after sometime they too stopped replying my mails. Please tell if 4 services could not repair the damage can another PAID service will be able to get the problem solved.

Da