Nokia Care Centre Gateway Mall / poor customer service
I sent my nokia N73 in for repairs in October 2008 at Nokia Care Centre Gateway it was given back to me within 3 Days, about 3 weeks later the phone started giving me problems again (faulty joystick) i thereafter complained and took it back to the store after i had received a call saying i should bring the phone back because of my complaint, i took my phone to the store on 5th Decemeber 2008, it has now been over a month and everytime i enquire about my phone im being told to wait, sms a number, call the nokia centre in jhb or wait for an sms to fetch my phone, the nokia centre in Gateway seems to have no customer service skills or ethics.they refuse to help me and dont want to tell me anything about my phone which i specified is used for business purposes. i think that they should be trained to help the customers, after all it is there fault that the phone wasnt fixed the first time around.
More Nokia Care Centre Gateway Mall Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks