Nokia 5310 / glitches and
The Nokia 5310 is one too small the screen, and the buttons then it has this weird glitch where it just decides to power down and go completely black on you and you can't get it back up. If you remove the battery and call your service provider and reset the factory settings then it will stay on an extra few days before it starts all over again. Ever since I started using cellphones I only used Nokia but lately it as if they're cutting back on something because the couple of phones I've had gotten from T-mobile lately has been terrible I really wish they would make a phone that you could see screen and use buttons without hitting everything and could withstand falls and loads of info, because not everyone who uses their product is with a business or big corparation. Some of us are parents/grandparents with courious little ones. And some of us are in our fifties and losing our sight or just too sensitive to very tiny reading and writing. I really wish they would make a product durable enough and eye sight friendly people, because as a long time user of Nokia I feel that I cannot recommend them anymore.
More Nokia 5310 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks