Nokia 5310 / glitches and

1 Boston, MA, United States Review updated:

The Nokia 5310 is one too small the screen, and the buttons then it has this weird glitch where it just decides to power down and go completely black on you and you can't get it back up. If you remove the battery and call your service provider and reset the factory settings then it will stay on an extra few days before it starts all over again. Ever since I started using cellphones I only used Nokia but lately it as if they're cutting back on something because the couple of phones I've had gotten from T-mobile lately has been terrible I really wish they would make a phone that you could see screen and use buttons without hitting everything and could withstand falls and loads of info, because not everyone who uses their product is with a business or big corparation. Some of us are parents/grandparents with courious little ones. And some of us are in our fifties and losing our sight or just too sensitive to very tiny reading and writing. I really wish they would make a product durable enough and eye sight friendly people, because as a long time user of Nokia I feel that I cannot recommend them anymore.

Rh

Comments

• Ko
      18th of Dec, 2009

I lost my Nokia 5310 Mobile phone, Please inform me through Email ID :velaganakollayya@yahoo.com

ffsa

sddfdsfsdf

25th of Jan, 2010
    Nokia 5310 - PHONE RESTART
    DHANANJAY
    India

I tried to set one theme in my 5310 then it showed that it was corrupted . Some of my games and software stoped working. when i press red button to go to standby then my phone restarted afterthat when i restarted my phone then everything was deleted even the tones, themes and music themes of nokia. Now when i apply any themes then it shows that it is corrupted. PLEASE HELP ME!

• Ga
      25th of Jan, 2010

How long have you had it? Less than a year, then contct your wireless provider for warranty information. If they refuse to help, contact Nokia directly (www.nokia.com).

Your wireless provider should make an exception to let you download those products one more time IF you purchased them from their own site. If you got them from a third party vendor you will need to contact them directly to see if they'll make an exception.

Also, before you do any of them, remove the back of the phone and take out the battery. Do you see a red or a white dot?

If its white, great, go ahead and call up your provider or contact Nokia.

If its Red, then you are out of luck. It means it got wet, and water damage is never covered by a warranty.

• Pa
      6th of Apr, 2010
    nokia-5310 - problem in my handset
    NOKIA
    delhi
    delhi
    India
    Phone: 23368829

my cell goes automatically swiff off.

• Ah