Nokia 3110c / getting restarted again and again!

1 Nepal Review updated:

My phone automatically switched off and gets on whenever i update music library on music player and also whenever i change my themes. Beware of nokia products!

Comments

• Ab
      12th of Mar, 2008

I am Nokia 3110 Classic User. I have purchase it on 29th Feb 2008. Since I am using it with 1 GB San Micro SD Card. I am facing a problem -

Problem :- When I insert my SD Card in to my phone and Turned On My Phone, the phone restarts 3 times, displays NOKIA Logo, Appears Menu, and goes OFF automaticaly. If I take out my SD Card My Phone work well.

I try with other SD Cards, But problem is still there with other cards also.

• Im
      14th of Mar, 2008

I just turned my 3110 off and then On after half an hour and since then its getting restart again and again.. but it doesnt restart when i remove its 1GB kingston card.

• Mo
      13th of Apr, 2008

iam using nokia 3110c. when will i insert my 1GB SD card, the phone will restarting. very poor in nokia phones.

• Da
      22nd of Apr, 2008

not good

• Da
      22nd of Apr, 2008

may khong duoc tot khi mo may thuong bi tat may thao the SD ra thi may chay binh thuong ma gan the SD la bi

• Ve
      9th of Jul, 2008

I have a problem whit my phone nokia 3110c, when i insert my 2GB micro SD card in phone, turn on phone and after tapeing my pin code, phone just go off, like is restarting, and then go on, 3 or 4 times do this and just go off forever, why???
    But first time when I put micro SD into the phone, everthing is runing normaly, but when i upload about 700 MB, phone is going to restart and do this how am explain!
    Nokia, ### or something els?

• Sh
      18th of Aug, 2008

I have a Nokia 3110c and I dont know how to change its menu style from list to grid. Plz tell me the procedure on my email address. Plz contact me on my email address.

sharjeel_regent@hotmail.com

• Ay
      3rd of Oct, 2008

i have problem with my 3110c, when i inserted sim then no service plz sen email about this solution

• Fa
      27th of Oct, 2008

i had pur my phone at 20 oct 2008 but on the next day my phone was restarting again and agian when i update my library or send sms nokia have very poor quality of service

7th of May, 2009

I am a nokia 3110c user...my phone gets automatically switched off when i insert a 1GB card...more than thrice...it also stops when i apply themes and open music library to update...iv also restored the new software to that mobile many times ...iv also checked the memory card for virus...but of no use...why is it so..? iv decided better stop using that mobile...