Nokia 3110c / handset and battrey is dead
This is to bring to you kind attention, problem which I have been facing problem last 15 days. I purchased a NOKIA 3110c (IMEI NO. [protected]) cell phone on 4th November 2008 which started giving problems on 29.12.2008 when put to charge. The Nokia Care Center Dhanbad returned the phone on 30.12.2008 saying that there was a minor software problem. However, on 04.01.2009 I started facing the same problem again and thus sent it to Nokia Care Center Dhanbad again. This time the phone was sent to Calcutta by them and on 09.01.2008 I am being informed that the phone has a liquid lock problem for which some charges would be taken. The phone is in the warranty period but both the Nokia Care Centers are giving me different answers for the same problem. Even Nokia Customer Care has been unable to solve the problem and are not giving proper solutions.
I thus humbly request you to kindly look into the problem and help/ suggest solving it at the earliest.
More Nokia 3110c Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia Corporation - display problem (partial display)
- Nokia Phone (Nokia 6) - phone has been dead
- Nokia - international calling offer 971556682088
- Nokia - unethical behaviour
- Nokia - my order number:#22544 dated 28/08/2018