Nokia 2112 / mobile memory locked by nokia care

My mobile was not able to make & recieve calls. so I went to the nokia care center: "manav communications" shop no.2, a-2, dda market, paschim vihar, new delhi-110063. there I gave my phone to mr. azad who locked my phonebook & consequently I lost all my 200 contacts numbers. when I try to open my phone memory, a pin code number is asked. mr. azad is not accepting his mistake & says that he can do nothing to get my data back & re-activate my phone memory. he says that he will have to flash the phone which might cause my phone to become dead. I want my important contact numbers back, so I request you to take action as early as possible, otherwise I will have to go to consumer forum. thank you.

A  4th of Dec, 2006 by
I got a NOKIA Mobile Model # 2112. I had been to Service center @ Ameerpet, Hyderabad, India for Service within Warranty. They have changed the Body and replaced with a Broken One and When I Questioned, they told that it was broken in my Hands. I my self is handling it and Damage in my hands do not arise. Though I made a complaint in Feed Back Form no action has been initiated. Being a World Pioneer Company in Mobiles it is not proper to appoint a Franchisee for Service operations. They are not bothered about the Service of the Phones within Warranty in which they could not get the amount and no service is being done in respect of the phones under Warranty. It is the Practice that they are not allowing to Keep service Report with the Customer and they are taking back the report instead of returning the Service report duly making the Delivery Entry on the Service Report.
N  14th of Nov, 2007 by

Nokia 2112 - battery complaint

respected sir/madam
i heard a news from my friends circle that the battery contain the number of BL5C will getting burst while talking so kindly request you to replace my battery my battery number is 0670400363563m425911803274....
N  16th of Apr, 2008 by

Nokia2112 - Security code for Incoming calls block

Security code for Incoming calls has been block.It is not woring from 7 days.My mobile No is: 09312328231

Nokia Logo Nokia