Nokia 2112 / mobile memory locked by nokia care
My mobile was not able to make & recieve calls. so I went to the nokia care center: "manav communications" shop no.2, a-2, dda market, paschim vihar, new delhi-110063. there I gave my phone to mr. azad who locked my phonebook & consequently I lost all my 200 contacts numbers. when I try to open my phone memory, a pin code number is asked. mr. azad is not accepting his mistake & says that he can do nothing to get my data back & re-activate my phone memory. he says that he will have to flash the phone which might cause my phone to become dead. I want my important contact numbers back, so I request you to take action as early as possible, otherwise I will have to go to consumer forum. thank you.
More Nokia 2112 Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number 
- Nokia Claims Department - scam! 
- Nokia Uk Promo 2010 - promotion 
- Nokia Uk Promotions - is it true or fake 
- Nokia Uk Lottery - scam lottery winnings! 
- Nokia - windows phone end of support
- Nokia India - nokia 8 handset
- Nokia - nokia 3 and its unprofessional warranty in egypt raya!
- Nokia - unauthorized credit card charges
- Nokia - nokia 6 serial no: plegar1770113011, your service centre in malaysia sucks